- Gmail and Yahoo Mail now require DMARC policies; Here’s how to easily add them
Very important to do this or your emails might not be delivered and that’s no good!
- OpenAI responds to Congressional Black Caucus about lack of diversity on its board
This is an issue that I think a lot of startups and businesses need to be aware of DEI, especially at the top. I know the startup I’m working with needs to work better at DEI and plans to.
- General purpose humanoid robots? Bill Gates is a believer
Ever want a Rosie (from the Jetsons)? Well, they might be on the way. But what about Skynet?
- FTC probes Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft, OpenAI, Anthropic and their massive generative AI deals
Of course this is going to happen. The FTC is doing a good job at its… well… job.
- Hugging Face teams up with Google to accelerate open AI development
I love the idea of open source EVERYTHING and Hugging Face is doing a good job at it. Maybe this teaming up will be a good thing for open source AI.
- A professional mentor helped me launch my tech career. Here’s why it was essential for me
Mentors are great, especially in the tech and startup space. I’ve been lucky enough to have some great mentors and to be a mentor/advisor to a few startups.
- N.S.A. Buys Americans’ Internet Data Without Warrants, Letter Says
Well this is disturbing, but not surprising one bit.
- Explicit AI deepfakes of Taylor Swift have fans and lawmakers up in arms
This is worrisome and disturbing to say the least. But, unfortunately it’s a biproduct of AI and bad actors will exploit it. Which ruins it for the rest of us.
- Google: HTML Structure Doesn’t Matter Much For Ranking
Make sense. It’s a computer reading code. So if it’s not pretty no big deal.
- About Those Google AI Search Quality Raters
What possibly could go wrong? I don’t know, quality? 😒
- BeReal, which now has 23M DAUs, is onboarding brands and celebs
Never got into BeReal. But glad to see they’re innovating and expanding.
- Podcasts Are Cool (Again?)
I’d say they always were, but I think we might be in a new renaissance for podcasts.
- How to Get More Leads from Your Branded Podcast
Some good tips in here to grow your leads from your podcast.
- Data Liberation Needs to Happen within WordPress, Too
It really does. Just pinning this on other platforms isn’t the whole story.
- ChatGPT for SEO? You’re Using It Wrong
Great points made here. You can’t ask ChatGPT for information it has no way of knowing. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. A must read article.
- Anthropic confirms it suffered a data leak
Data leaks are going to happen, but it’s never good, especially when it comes to new technology.